- TE Connectivity CPF Series 0603 Precision Resistors (0 → 19.6 Ω)
- TE Connectivity CPF series thin film precision resistors exhibit high stability and precise accuracy. This chip resistor has a resistance tolerance of at least 0.1% and a temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) value as low as 15 ppm/°C. CPF precision resistors consist of an alumina substrate and a nichrome (NiCr) resistance layer. 100% brushed electrotin-plated finish. With a variety of standard case sizes, this chip resistor has uniformly accurate dimensions for easy placement.
- Features • Temperature range: -55 → +155 °C High stability High precision Accurate dimensions Various resistance values are available to suit all applications • Product application information • Suitable applications for CPF precision resistors include industrial control, communications, instrumentation, and medical applications.
- Quantity: 1 bag (5 pieces)
- Resistance: 18 ohms
- Package/Case: 0603
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1%
- Rated power: 0.063 W
- Temperature factor: +/- 25 ppm/deg.
- Technology: Thin film
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.8 x 0.45 mm
- Length: 1.6 mm
- Depth: 0.8 mm
- Height: 0.45 mm
- Series: CPF
- Operating temperature Min: -55 degrees C
- Operating temperature Max: + 125 degrees C
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- RoHS compliance status: Compliance
- Securities Code: 666 -1894
Excange rate 1USD= 150.47JPY
Valid price in Japan
|Stock in Japan||-|